Designed in Melbourne and made from the highest quality 8mm (momme) A-grade Habotai Silk, each Play Silkies silk measures 90*90cm making them perfect for a range of play. .
These silks are made to be strong, soft and silky smooth to allow for years of imaginative play. It is amazing to see what children create with them;
- For young babies, these are fun and sensory exploration materials to play peek-a-boo with or to trace them across their face for hours of ticklish giggles.
- Some children create dance accessories and costumes like wings, capes, skirts, pants, hats, veils, animal tails and more.
- The next day the very same silks become green grass for their toy animals to live on, blue water to sail their boats across, or a flag or kite tied to run in the backyard with!
- Many children wrap their dolls in them or tie them on as a sling to carry a favorite animal or doll around in.
- They can be used to build forts or cubbies, a puppet show curtain, and for magic tricks. Pop them over your Pikler and now you have the ultimate reading corner.