Designed in Melbourne and made from the highest quality 8mm (momme) A-grade Habotai Silk, each Play Silkies silk measures 90*90cm making them perfect for a range of play.
These silks are made to be strong, soft and silky smooth to allow for years of imaginative play. It is amazing to see what children create with them;
- For young babies, these are fun and sensory exploration materials to play peek-a-boo with or to trace them across their face for hours of ticklish giggles.
- Some children create dance accessories and costumes like wings, capes, skirts, pants, hats, veils, animal tails and more.
- The next day the very same silks become green grass for their toy animals to live on, blue water to sail their boats across, or a flag or kite tied to run in the backyard with!
- Many children wrap their dolls in them or tie them on as a sling to carry a favorite animal or doll around in.
- They can be used to build forts or cubbies, a puppet show curtain, and for magic tricks. Pop them over your Pikler and now you have the ultimate reading corner.